Saturday, January 31, 2009

Nothing But The Best, Thanks Frederick!

Frederick, a very very nice friend of mine who never forget my birthday and post birthday present to me from the US every year. A true friend, isn't he? LOL. Every year, this nice friend asks me what's my desirable present and my answer always is "something that called as surprise". LOL. :) Well, let's see what "surprise" has he sent me this year. Ding ding! A Frank Sinatra's limited editon album! LOL




It's really a big surprise, for me! LOL. All my friends know that I love jazz music so much! (I mean all friends that very close to me of course. Haha.) So, I really find the CD likeable and love it so much! What can I say about Frank Sinatra? He's just awesome and his songs are super duple great! If you love jazz, if you fancy jazz, just like I do, must listen to Frank Sinatra's! LOL

There are many nice songs of Frank Sinatra. Fly Me To The Moon(In Other Words) and Strangers In The Night are my favourites and I think all jazz fanatics are gonna like them and enjoy them! Haha... :)

P.S. Hey Fred, my "bestest friend", if you can see this, just wanna say thank you very much! Merci beaucoup!

3 comments:

chianlin said...

hehe....
bday wish..... may ur dream comes true...
good luck will follow u start from tis moment... hehe....
frenship~~~ cheerz up...
elaine, gambate~~~

Anonymous said...

Wow, look what I found: a thank-you note from Malaysia!

E.T.雨灵 said...

Dear Frederick,

Now only you found it! LOL. Anyway, you sent me a birthday present + a birthday wish from the US and I gave you a thank-you note from Malaysia. Fair enough, isn't it? LOL

P.S. Don't worry, I always remember your birthday though. :)